- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
IoT LoRa Sensor Module and Gateway
Have you ever wanted to know the temperature of your home anywhere in the world? Do you want to add a function to your weather station or monitor the air in your workshop? Let’s take a look...
- Posted 1 year ago
Raspberry Pi based smart watering system kit for Makers
Designed to provide plenty of feedback on your plants environment, soil and condition, the Raspberry Pi plant monitoring system is also capable of automatic watering when required and updating you when anything may need your attention. Smart...
- Posted 5 years ago