- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 7 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 7 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Automatic reel winder
If you often happen to make solenoids, tesla coils, inductors, electromagnets or coils in general, you may want to consider building this project or just take inspiration to make bigger ones. The system is composed of several...
- Posted 1 year ago
Automatic Arduino pet feeder
In this project we will see how to make a 3D printed pet feeder. All modeled parts are available for you to replicate the project in your home. The system is very simple: you are asked to...
- Posted 2 years ago
Control Stepper Motor with A4988 Driver Module & Arduino
If you are planning on building your own 3D printer or a CNC machine, you will need to control a bunch of stepper motors. And having one Arduino control all of them can take up a lot...
- Posted 3 years ago
Stepper Motor Driver at 2 Euros!
Still a few days to get the Motors at 2 €! Based on the Allegro A4988 chip, this driver is able to control a single bipolar stepper motor with max. 2 A. You can select five...
- Posted 6 years ago
Revolutionary 3d Printing Coffee Maker, sugar free!
Have you ever thought to improve your coffee machine features? Tropical Labs not only thought about it, but they also made it real by creating something different, maybe better: a delta-style 3d printing out of a coffee...
- Posted 7 years ago