- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 3 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 4 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 3 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 6 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Automatic Arduino pet feeder
In this project we will see how to make a 3D printed pet feeder. All modeled parts are available for you to replicate the project in your home.
The system is very simple: you are asked to enter two times when you want to distribute food, for example 8:30 and 17:30, then, at the indicated time, the stepper motor is activated and drops the food. As far as the electronic aspect is concerned we use a Nema17 stepper motor with its A4988 driver, an Arduino UNO, a keypad, an RTC clock module, an LCD display and a voltage regulator module from 12v to 5v (in the case of the project LM2596S).
The connections are summarized in the diagram below.