- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Automatic Arduino pet feeder
In this project we will see how to make a 3D printed pet feeder. All modeled parts are available for you to replicate the project in your home.
The system is very simple: you are asked to enter two times when you want to distribute food, for example 8:30 and 17:30, then, at the indicated time, the stepper motor is activated and drops the food. As far as the electronic aspect is concerned we use a Nema17 stepper motor with its A4988 driver, an Arduino UNO, a keypad, an RTC clock module, an LCD display and a voltage regulator module from 12v to 5v (in the case of the project LM2596S).
The connections are summarized in the diagram below.