- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 13 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Automatic Arduino pet feeder
In this project we will see how to make a 3D printed pet feeder. All modeled parts are available for you to replicate the project in your home.
The system is very simple: you are asked to enter two times when you want to distribute food, for example 8:30 and 17:30, then, at the indicated time, the stepper motor is activated and drops the food. As far as the electronic aspect is concerned we use a Nema17 stepper motor with its A4988 driver, an Arduino UNO, a keypad, an RTC clock module, an LCD display and a voltage regulator module from 12v to 5v (in the case of the project LM2596S).
The connections are summarized in the diagram below.