- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Automatic Arduino pet feeder
In this project we will see how to make a 3D printed pet feeder. All modeled parts are available for you to replicate the project in your home.
The system is very simple: you are asked to enter two times when you want to distribute food, for example 8:30 and 17:30, then, at the indicated time, the stepper motor is activated and drops the food. As far as the electronic aspect is concerned we use a Nema17 stepper motor with its A4988 driver, an Arduino UNO, a keypad, an RTC clock module, an LCD display and a voltage regulator module from 12v to 5v (in the case of the project LM2596S).
The connections are summarized in the diagram below.