- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Automatic reel winder
If you often happen to make solenoids, tesla coils, inductors, electromagnets or coils in general, you may want to consider building this project or just take inspiration to make bigger ones. The system is composed of several...
- Posted 6 months ago
Extremely Sensitive Cheap Homemade Seismometer
The seismometer is a device for detecting earthquakes and measuring their strength. Generally these are very accurate tools and are relatively difficult to build at home. Commercially available sensors are often expensive, and inexpensive shock-sensitive electronic modules...
- Posted 12 months ago
Irrigation system with solar panels
In this project we see the development and construction process of a solar-powered irrigation station. This also collects atmospheric data and soil moisture and sends them in real time to the cloud for remote monitoring, also independently...
- Posted 1 year ago