- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Irrigation system with solar panels
In this project we see the development and construction process of a solar-powered irrigation station. This also collects atmospheric data and soil moisture and sends them in real time to the cloud for remote monitoring, also independently controlling irrigation via a drip irrigation system, in order to keep the plants happy and within an adequate humidity range.
The system is controlled by an ESP8266 module to which a BME280 sensor is connected for monitoring temperature, humidity and pressure, there is an ADC module to read the soil moisture value through three capacitive moisture sensors. As mentioned, the whole is powered by a solar panel and there is a 18650 battery charged via a lithium battery charging module. The voltage required to power the solenoid valves is obtained by means of a Step-Up converter.