- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Irrigation system with solar panels
In this project we see the development and construction process of a solar-powered irrigation station. This also collects atmospheric data and soil moisture and sends them in real time to the cloud for remote monitoring, also independently controlling irrigation via a drip irrigation system, in order to keep the plants happy and within an adequate humidity range.
The system is controlled by an ESP8266 module to which a BME280 sensor is connected for monitoring temperature, humidity and pressure, there is an ADC module to read the soil moisture value through three capacitive moisture sensors. As mentioned, the whole is powered by a solar panel and there is a 18650 battery charged via a lithium battery charging module. The voltage required to power the solenoid valves is obtained by means of a Step-Up converter.