- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Irrigation system with solar panels
In this project we see the development and construction process of a solar-powered irrigation station. This also collects atmospheric data and soil moisture and sends them in real time to the cloud for remote monitoring, also independently controlling irrigation via a drip irrigation system, in order to keep the plants happy and within an adequate humidity range.
The system is controlled by an ESP8266 module to which a BME280 sensor is connected for monitoring temperature, humidity and pressure, there is an ADC module to read the soil moisture value through three capacitive moisture sensors. As mentioned, the whole is powered by a solar panel and there is a 18650 battery charged via a lithium battery charging module. The voltage required to power the solenoid valves is obtained by means of a Step-Up converter.