- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 20 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
Irrigation system with solar panels
In this project we see the development and construction process of a solar-powered irrigation station. This also collects atmospheric data and soil moisture and sends them in real time to the cloud for remote monitoring, also independently controlling irrigation via a drip irrigation system, in order to keep the plants happy and within an adequate humidity range.
The system is controlled by an ESP8266 module to which a BME280 sensor is connected for monitoring temperature, humidity and pressure, there is an ADC module to read the soil moisture value through three capacitive moisture sensors. As mentioned, the whole is powered by a solar panel and there is a 18650 battery charged via a lithium battery charging module. The voltage required to power the solenoid valves is obtained by means of a Step-Up converter.