- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Automatic reel winder
If you often happen to make solenoids, tesla coils, inductors, electromagnets or coils in general, you may want to consider building this project or just take inspiration to make bigger ones. The system is composed of several...
- Posted 1 year ago
An Open Project for a 1.000W INDUCTION Heather
We melt metals using the ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching) technique, applied to a 1000 W RLC resonant circuit. Have you ever wondered how powerful the electric-magnetic fields around us can get? The question is fitting...
- Posted 6 years ago