- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- The cheapest Arduino alternative: PRO MIDI 1284PPosted 1 month ago
- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 months ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 2 months ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 6 months ago
Vectr, the Open Source 3D Sensing Gesture Controller is campaigning
Fascinating project on Kickstarter: really worth supporting:
What is Vectr?
The Hackme Vectr is an entirely new and unique way to interact with a modular synthesizer. Vectr is a three dimensional control interface designed for Eurorack modular system. It senses the location of a hand over its face and outputs a signal proportional to position for each axis: x (left and right), y (up and down), and z (in and out). So, you can control three things at one time, like turning three knobs all at once by moving your hand through the air.