- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 3 weeks ago
- The cheapest Arduino alternative: PRO MIDI 1284PPosted 1 month ago
- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 months ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 2 months ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 3 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 6 months ago
umlaut’s new Intelligent HMI Test System to offer higher efficiency and reduce cost
umlaut’s new Intelligent HMI Test System to offer higher efficiency and reduce cost In its latest white paper, the benchmarking and testing expert analyzes the challenges of testing, the benefits of automated test solutions to help...
- Posted 1 year ago
Empowering a Good User Experience in SMART HMIs
Over the past few years, HMI has revolutionized the industrial experience, playing a leading role in transforming “Automation” from hype to reality. From vending machines, infotainment kiosks, smart factories, and automotive solutions, HMI has become an integral...
- Posted 1 year ago
Kontron’s Passepartout: Raspberry Pi Based Industrial Development Kit
Kontron announced its first Raspberry Pi based product, the Passepartout dev kit, built upon the Linux-driven Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Light. The CM3L is similar to the standard module, with features including a quad-core, 1.2GHz Broadcom BCM2837 and...
- Posted 4 years ago
Vectr, the Open Source 3D Sensing Gesture Controller is campaigning
Fascinating project on Kickstarter: really worth supporting: What is Vectr? The Hackme Vectr is an entirely new and unique way to interact with a modular synthesizer. Vectr is a three dimensional control interface designed for Eurorack modular...
- Posted 9 years ago