- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Stick your PC to Television for less than $160
The more we go into computing, programming and software dev, the more our room gets messy! That’s why we love the tiny computing solutions so much.
We have talked about Raspberry Pi & Co many times here on Open-electronics.org and today we are going to present the Intel version: The Compute Stick, available on Windows and Lunix versions.
The Windows version includes 2 GB memory, 32 GB of on-board storage and comes with McAfee® Antivirus Plus for comprehensive protection from Trojans, viruses, spyware and more. The Ubuntu version has 1 GB memory and 8 GB of on-board storage. Both devices come with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for connectivity, a USB port to connect peripherals and a micro SD card slot for additional storage.
You can find one for less than $160 easily online. If you still prefer the RaspberryPi version, stay tuned this week…
Source: Intel® Compute Stick