- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
ATOMIC Pi, Intel Atom X5 Raspberry Pi Alternative
If you are searching for a more powerful Raspberry Pi alternative, maybe this new ATOMIC Pi by Team IoT might be just the thing. The mini PC powered by a Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core processor with 2M...
- Posted 5 years ago
FarmBot the Open Source Farming CNC Robot
Farmbot is the first open source cnc farming machine with the aim to create an open and accessible technology aiding everyone to grow food and to grow food for everyone. It runs on open source hardware like...
- Posted 8 years ago
Stick your PC to Television for less than $160
The more we go into computing, programming and software dev, the more our room gets messy! That’s why we love the tiny computing solutions so much. We have talked about Raspberry Pi & Co many times here...
- Posted 9 years ago