- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
ATOMIC Pi, Intel Atom X5 Raspberry Pi Alternative
If you are searching for a more powerful Raspberry Pi alternative, maybe this new ATOMIC Pi by Team IoT might be just the thing. The mini PC powered by a Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core processor with 2M Cache has launched via Kickstarter and is now available to back with early bird pledges from $34.
The board will come pre-loaded with Linux, but Windows 10 64-bit is also supported. The datasheet and a quick start guide will be available on AtomicPi.org.
ATOMIC Pi specifications:
- SoC – Intel Atom x5-Z8350 quad core processor @ up to 1.92GHz with Intel HD graphics
- System Memory – 2GB DDR3L-1600
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, slot for SD expansion up to 256GB
- Video Output – HDMI port
- Gigabit Ethernet via Realtek RTL8111G transceiver
- Dual band 802.11b/g/n/ac WiFi 5 via RT5572 with IPX connectors on board
- Bluetooth 4.0 via CSR8510
- USB – USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports
- Sensor – 9-axis inertial navigation sensor with compass (BNO055)
- Expansion – JST style connectors and a 26-pin header for power & GPIO
- Debugging – TTL serial debug and expansion serial ports up to 3.6Mbps
- Misc – Real time clock & battery
- Power Supply – 5V/4A recommended. 4-15 watts typ. power consumption
- Dimensions – 130 x 100 x 50 mm
A breakout shield which adds screw terminals, a 12V header, and a prototyping area is also available for purchase.
Atomic Pi board appears to be ready, as shipping is scheduled for the end of January 2019.