- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
GeekBox, the first Open Source TV Box
The first device that combines a development and prototyping board with a smart tv box. Its features:
- dual boot: Android & Ubuntu, with the possibility to install a light OS as well.
- Octa Core CPU: The RK3368 is an Octa Core 64bit, ARM Cortex-A53 processor with PowerVR G6110 graphics chip, 28nm processing design, Support OPENGL ES 3.1. RK3368 with super video capabilities, 4K×2K, H.265 and HDMI 2.0@60Hz output support.
- 2GB Ram and 16GB flash
- I/O: 2*USB, 1*Micro USB, 1*HDMI 2.0, 1*DC In, 1*RJ45 1000M LAN, 1*TF Card Slot
Invisible interface: 1*Fan connector, 1*RTC Battery connector, 1*Serial Port, 1*TP interface, 1*Display interface
Unlike Traditional TV box which turns the television into an intelligent platform like smart phones or tablet PCs, GeekBox will break this balance by not only fulfilling the aforementioned fundamental missions, but also opening an open-source project. GeekBox not simply a piece of hardware, but a DIY carrier, which carries all kinds of ideas and dreams from geeks. Opening a new era of box – an era of cross-box & open-source box with unfathomable capabilities.