- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Sparkly Air Sensor
I wanted to please a friend, an environmentally conscious friend who is concerned about mould spores in the air (from damp), additionally he is an occasional smoker and lives on a fairly popular city road, so he’s keen to see what’s present in the air as far as concentration and air quality go.
To this end I have obtained:
- an additional Raspberry Pi Zero WH (zero with wifi and headers – I believe the only version allowed for multiple purchases),
- repurposed an old LCD screen (JHD162A),
- a particle sensor that I had finished experimenting with (Nova Fitness Sds011),
- and one of my temperature and humidity sensors (Si7021) that is no longer fit for my purposes (wont accept 100% relative humidity / condensation).
It’s all packaged “relatively” neatly in a lovely glitter covered cardboard box (cheap and easy to cut/modify).