- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Orange Pi 3: the Latest Attractive Raspberry Pi Competitor Starts at $29.90
Generally Orange Pi devices don’t have the same level of community support as their Raspberry Pi rivals, but they often make up for it by offering a decent set of features at an affordable price. So the...
- Posted 5 years ago
GeekBox, the first Open Source TV Box
The first device that combines a development and prototyping board with a smart tv box. Its features: dual boot: Android & Ubuntu, with the possibility to install a light OS as well. Octa Core CPU: The RK3368 is...
- Posted 8 years ago