- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Open the door from your phone with a QR code!
In this project we will see how to create an Arduino-based smart lock that can be unlocked from your mobile phone; we will therefore see how to generate a specific QR code, how to create an access page from ESP8266 and finally you will be able to open the door using your phone.
We do not use complicated keyboards or mechanical elements and these are the advantages of this system. Just stick a QR code on the door and authorized people can scan it to see the login page and enter their password. After entering the password, the solenoid lock will be activated. We only use an Arduino Uno board, a solenoid driver and an ESP8266 to make a connection to the local WiFi.