- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
Open the door from your phone with a QR code!
In this project we will see how to create an Arduino-based smart lock that can be unlocked from your mobile phone; we will therefore see how to generate a specific QR code, how to create an access page from ESP8266 and finally you will be able to open the door using your phone.
We do not use complicated keyboards or mechanical elements and these are the advantages of this system. Just stick a QR code on the door and authorized people can scan it to see the login page and enter their password. After entering the password, the solenoid lock will be activated. We only use an Arduino Uno board, a solenoid driver and an ESP8266 to make a connection to the local WiFi.