- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Skirmos is an Open Source Laser Tag toolkit
Incredible open source toolkit to build your own Laser Tag gameplay. Amazing.
The most advanced open source laser tag system. Create your own indoor or outdoor battlefield. Build your own custom gametypes.
It’s a summer night, and you’re playing an intense game of territories inside a misty forest. Your team is rushing the enemy’s base to capture the remaining territories, while you flank. You glance at your gun’s LCD screen; full health and ammo, and your team is down three territories. You quickly capture a nearby objective and receive an overshield; your gun instantly glows red to indicate it. Two enemies poke out of the trees on the right, you raise your gun to aim, and out-shoot them both. Simultaneously, your team successfully captures the remaining objectives. You win! Skirmos is the ideal game you’ve always wanted to play.