- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 6 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
DIY Raspberry Pi or Arduino Tank and Play Laser Tag!
Inspired by the game War Thunder, this maker programmed much more into the set of rules than a simple “tag, you’re out” match. Each tank has four sensors around the body. These sensors relate to crew members and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Skirmos is an Open Source Laser Tag toolkit
Incredible open source toolkit to build your own Laser Tag gameplay. Amazing. The most advanced open source laser tag system. Create your own indoor or outdoor battlefield. Build your own custom gametypes. It’s a summer night, and...
- Posted 8 years ago