- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 3 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 6 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
DIY Raspberry Pi or Arduino Tank and Play Laser Tag!
Inspired by the game War Thunder, this maker programmed much more into the set of rules than a simple “tag, you’re out” match. Each tank has four sensors around the body. These sensors relate to crew members and...
- Posted 6 years ago
Skirmos is an Open Source Laser Tag toolkit
Incredible open source toolkit to build your own Laser Tag gameplay. Amazing. The most advanced open source laser tag system. Create your own indoor or outdoor battlefield. Build your own custom gametypes. It’s a summer night, and...
- Posted 10 years ago