- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
DIY Raspberry Pi or Arduino Tank and Play Laser Tag!
Inspired by the game War Thunder, this maker programmed much more into the set of rules than a simple “tag, you’re out” match. Each tank has four sensors around the body. These sensors relate to crew members and...
- Posted 5 years ago
Skirmos is an Open Source Laser Tag toolkit
Incredible open source toolkit to build your own Laser Tag gameplay. Amazing. The most advanced open source laser tag system. Create your own indoor or outdoor battlefield. Build your own custom gametypes. It’s a summer night, and...
- Posted 9 years ago