- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software.
“Poly is a multitool 3D printer that uses open source firmware and software, made in PHA, a totally ecological and compostable material. The concept behind Poly is based on three keywords: open-source, eco-friendly, and upcycling. Poly is equipped with a range of tools: an extruder nozzle, a laser engraving kit, a chocolate extruding kit, and all of them can be quickly alternated by a magnetic mechanism. It has a printing area of 6cmx6cmx6cm and it can create, in addition to countless plastic objects (in PLA), designs and chocolate shapes.”
It starts from €254 with shipping expected to take place during September 2018.
Full features are listed below: