- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software.
“Poly is a multitool 3D printer that uses open source firmware and software, made in PHA, a totally ecological and compostable material. The concept behind Poly is based on three keywords: open-source, eco-friendly, and upcycling. Poly is equipped with a range of tools: an extruder nozzle, a laser engraving kit, a chocolate extruding kit, and all of them can be quickly alternated by a magnetic mechanism. It has a printing area of 6cmx6cmx6cm and it can create, in addition to countless plastic objects (in PLA), designs and chocolate shapes.”
It starts from €254 with shipping expected to take place during September 2018.
Full features are listed below: