- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software.
“Poly is a multitool 3D printer that uses open source firmware and software, made in PHA, a totally ecological and compostable material. The concept behind Poly is based on three keywords: open-source, eco-friendly, and upcycling. Poly is equipped with a range of tools: an extruder nozzle, a laser engraving kit, a chocolate extruding kit, and all of them can be quickly alternated by a magnetic mechanism. It has a printing area of 6cmx6cmx6cm and it can create, in addition to countless plastic objects (in PLA), designs and chocolate shapes.”
It starts from €254 with shipping expected to take place during September 2018.
Full features are listed below: