- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 hours ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software. “Poly is a multitool...
- Posted 5 years ago
EXIII HACKberry: 3D printable electric prosthetic arm
The HACKberry is a 3D printable electric prosthetic arm created by exiii Inc a Japanese robotics company based in Tokyo and specialised in bionic arms. The hand works by detecting when nerve and muscle tissue is stimulated...
- Posted 6 years ago
ArduRF wants to facilitate Arduino RF experimentations
ArduRF is is a wireless electronics development platform closely based on Arduino hardware that wants to make Wireless Links easier keeping full Arduino Compatibility with Long Range AES-128 Encrypted Radio Link, all this being Battery Powered or operating from a...
- Posted 8 years ago