- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
Solderdoodle Plus: Open Source Rechargeable Hot Multi Tool
Mechanical engineer Isaac Porras has launched the new Solderdoodle Plus, an open source USB rechargeable soldering iron, more powerful than its predecessor Solderdoodle. It’s a cordless hot multi-tool that can be used as a soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool,...
- Posted 5 years ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software. “Poly is a multitool...
- Posted 6 years ago