- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Solderdoodle Plus: Open Source Rechargeable Hot Multi Tool
Mechanical engineer Isaac Porras has launched the new Solderdoodle Plus, an open source USB rechargeable soldering iron, more powerful than its predecessor Solderdoodle. It’s a cordless hot multi-tool that can be used as a soldering iron, 3D print finishing tool,...
- Posted 3 years ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software. “Poly is a multitool...
- Posted 5 years ago