- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Developing a Chocolate Hydro 3D printer
Students at Lund University have faced an exciting technological challenge: developing proof-of-concept 3D printers that could print in chocolate fast. Only after the first chocolate layer solidification the next layer can be printed on top of the...
- Posted 4 years ago
Poly: Multi-Tool Portable 3D Printer And Engraver
A small portable 3D printer and multitool engraving system has been launched via Kickstarter this week which offers a unique battery-powered fabrication machine that is biodegradable and uses open source firmware and software. “Poly is a multitool...
- Posted 5 years ago