- Wireless Power TransferPosted 23 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Cookiecad, the easiest way to create custom cookie cutters to print in 3D
Cookiecad is a tool that allows you to create custom cookie cutters that can be printed in 3D.
It’s an easy way to create personalized cookie cutters with your own designs.
You can upload your own image, clipart or sketch drawn on paper into Cookiecad Designer and it will turn your 2D design into a cookie cutter, embosser, stamp, cake topper, stencil and more into a 3D model (STL file) that you can 3D print – for free!