- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Cookiecad, the easiest way to create custom cookie cutters to print in 3D
Cookiecad is a tool that allows you to create custom cookie cutters that can be printed in 3D.
It’s an easy way to create personalized cookie cutters with your own designs.
You can upload your own image, clipart or sketch drawn on paper into Cookiecad Designer and it will turn your 2D design into a cookie cutter, embosser, stamp, cake topper, stencil and more into a 3D model (STL file) that you can 3D print – for free!