- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Modular Snap 3D Printer can be assembled with a snap.
Apparently this is the first 3d printer that can be assembled without fasteners. Unfortunately not open source (the hardware).
We wanted to design the best 3D printer that will be fast to assemble and to print high quality parts.
The assembling process doesn’t required technical background. That will open the door to many users still afraid to build their own printer or who don’t want to deal with complex design (cutting parts, electronics, soldering).
Did you know that we also created a 3Dprinter? See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/