- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 day ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 4 months ago
Modular Snap 3D Printer can be assembled with a snap.
Apparently this is the first 3d printer that can be assembled without fasteners. Unfortunately not open source (the hardware).
We wanted to design the best 3D printer that will be fast to assemble and to print high quality parts.
The assembling process doesn’t required technical background. That will open the door to many users still afraid to build their own printer or who don’t want to deal with complex design (cutting parts, electronics, soldering).
Did you know that we also created a 3Dprinter? See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/