- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Modular Snap 3D Printer can be assembled with a snap.
Apparently this is the first 3d printer that can be assembled without fasteners. Unfortunately not open source (the hardware).
We wanted to design the best 3D printer that will be fast to assemble and to print high quality parts.
The assembling process doesn’t required technical background. That will open the door to many users still afraid to build their own printer or who don’t want to deal with complex design (cutting parts, electronics, soldering).
via The Snap 3D Printer by TJIKO Labs — Kickstarter.
Did you know that we also created a 3Dprinter? See it here http://www.open-electronics.org/3drag-3d-printer/