- Analyzing Semiconductor with a set of simple toolsPosted 6 days ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry Pi, second partPosted 2 weeks ago
- A RTC SHIELD for Arduino and Raspberry PiPosted 3 weeks ago
- A Car Battery Level Indicator that plugs in your cigar lighter socketPosted 4 weeks ago
- TORPEDO: an all-purpose switched-mode power supplyPosted 1 month ago
- The SEPIC switching convertersPosted 2 months ago
- Discover and Design innovative applications in Wireless Power with UsPosted 2 months ago
- Octopus, a “tentacular” shield for Arduino and FishinoPosted 2 months ago
- Keychainino: a programmable, playful Key RingPosted 2 months ago
- Let’s Build an open source Quadcopter – Part2Posted 3 months ago
The Specs in Brief
Print area: 200 x 200 x 200 mm
PLA, ABS & more. ø 3 mm filament
Diameter of nozzle 0.5 mm,
Accuracy X/Y: 0,015 mm – Z: 0,39 µ
Printing Speed 200 mm/s
See the full specs on RepRap Wiki
Fully Open Source
3Drag is fully open source, all electronics
and schematics are available under the
GPL 2.0 License. Mounting instruction
and Bill Of Materials are openly available .
Access all the info on RepRap Wiki
Downloads and Configurations
Access all the Software and Firmware needed and see how to configure your 3Drag at best.
Access to all the Software you need and understand how to optimize.
See the configuration guide
Access our store and browse all 3Drag related products!
If you want to enable CNC features on your 3Drag, see here.
If you want to enable autonomous printing on your 3Drag, see here.
If you want to know more about upgrading your sanguinololu control board, see here.
If you want some inspiration for 3D prints, see here!
Look at the thingiverse mods and hacks here!
See all the post related to 3Drag on our Blog