- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
Phone app to monitor and control vitals of fish in a home aquarium via ESP32.
As you saw in the YouTube video, a mobile app connected to the internet has access to monitor and control the aquarium. It can :
Feed the fish either manually by specifying the amount of food and click on the feed button or by setting a schedule to choose the time and date of when to feed the fish.
Control the lighting inside the aquarium, you have the possibility to choose from an RGB color palette. a night mode linked to a light sensor will turn automatically the white light on when it too dark for the fish.
Measure the temperature of the aquarium by a temperature waterproof sensor.
Control the oxygen inside the aquarium. the are two modes; Low and High.