- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Phone app to monitor and control vitals of fish in a home aquarium via ESP32.
As you saw in the YouTube video, a mobile app connected to the internet has access to monitor and control the aquarium. It can :
Feed the fish either manually by specifying the amount of food and click on the feed button or by setting a schedule to choose the time and date of when to feed the fish.
Control the lighting inside the aquarium, you have the possibility to choose from an RGB color palette. a night mode linked to a light sensor will turn automatically the white light on when it too dark for the fish.
Measure the temperature of the aquarium by a temperature waterproof sensor.
Control the oxygen inside the aquarium. the are two modes; Low and High.