- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 3 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 week ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Roundy : Round LCD Board based on RP2040/ESP-12E
RoundyPi is a round LCD display based on RP2040 along with compact and stylish 1.28-inch display module of 240×240 resolution, 65K RGB colors, clear and colorful displaying effect, expand its engagement with your project. RoundyPi comes with...
- Posted 3 months ago
Jolly: add WiFi to your Arduino UNO
With 10 million Arduino UNO sold worldwide, this board becomes the most widespread prototyping board ever. The first Arduino UNO board was introduced in 2005 and in those days integrating a communication system such as WiFi was...
- Posted 4 months ago
The Glowtie: a light-up bowtie
The Glowtie is a light-up bowtie! It clips onto the top button of your dress shirt and can display any number of colors and animations. When you turn the Glowtie on, the onboard ESP8266 hosts an AP...
- Posted 1 year ago
MQTT Communication With the Nano 33 IoT & WeMos D1 Boards
This post will tell you everything you need to know about MQTT communication which will enable you to use it communicate between devices. We add an LED to the Arduino Nano 33 IoT board and this LED...
- Posted 2 years ago
Espressif & Temboo Partner to Empower Everyone to Benefit from the Internet of Things
Espressif, a public multinational fabless semiconductor company, has partnered with Temboo, an enterprise IoT software leader, to offer support for ESP32 on the Kosmos IoT System. The integration of Espressif’s popular ESP32 line with Temboo’s award-winning...
- Posted 3 years ago
Python for Microcontrollers? Tell us on which board and win!
Great challenge from Zerynth, if you join the survey you can be the lucky one to win the most voted board. And if you vote our Fishino32 you can win two times: by having it for free,...
- Posted 6 years ago