- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Espressif & Temboo Partner to Empower Everyone to Benefit from the Internet of Things
Espressif, a public multinational fabless semiconductor company, has partnered with Temboo, an enterprise IoT software leader, to offer support for ESP32 on the Kosmos IoT System.
The integration of Espressif’s popular ESP32 line with Temboo’s award-winning Kosmos IoT Platform will allow users to research, design, and build the next generation of connected products with access to sensor data.
Espressif’s commitment to offering IoT hardware that is secure, robust, and power-efficient is aligned with Temboo’s mission to empower everyone to bridge the gap between the physical and the digital world by using the Internet of Things.
“Espressif SoCs are both easy to use and extremely powerful, which has made them a perfect fit for our Kosmos IoT System. We’re excited to work with Espressif and offer their customers an enterprise IoT software platform that is equally robust and user-friendly,” said Trisala Chandaria, Co-Founder and CEO of Temboo. “With our Kosmos IoT platform, ESP32 developers can automatically generate all the code they need to connect their ESP32s to the cloud in minutes and immediately start taking advantage of Kosmos’s data visualization, notifications, and machine learning-driven predictive features.”
Espressif’s Founder and CEO Swee Ann Teo said: “Espressif and Temboo share the same passion for innovation that solves real problems in a scalable way. We’re most honored to be collaborating with Temboo in their IoT software platform to bring to our users a new value proposition.”
Temboo’s Kosmos IoT System enables organizations of all sizes to remotely monitor, control, manage, and acquire data from connected sensors, products, and actuators. The platform provides data visualization, over-the-air updates, alerts and notifications, insights, predictions for future sensor states, and more.
Kosmos is designed to be easy-to-use and set up thanks to Temboo’s technology for machine-generating code. People who are not traditional software or hardware engineers are quickly able to connect hardware to the Internet to gain powerful insights into how their world really works.
Temboo is currently offering a free trial of the Kosmos IoT System with ESP32 on their website, temboo.com.