- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Kano: An (educational) computer anyone can make is on Kickstarter
We love educational projects and Kano embodies most of the things we love: it’s based on Open source (Raspberry PI + Open Source code) and it’s targeted to kids to increase their willingness to be interested in hacking and programming:
A computer and coding kit for all ages, all over the world. Simple as Lego, powered by Pi. Make games, learn code, create the future.
It’s a computer you make yourself. It’s simple, fun, and for everyone. And we need your help to make it happen.
via Kano: A computer anyone can make by Kano — Kickstarter.