- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
CanLite: the board to hack the car’s Can Bus network
Voltlog is hacking his car console through the CAN bus. According to the author, for his projects, the available CAN bus interface cards are somewhat lacking. So he designed his own wireless CAN bus hacking and development module called ESP32 CanLite.
The project is published as open source and the files can be extracted from its GitHub repository. The board is powered by the car’s + 12V power supply, so it uses a wide input range switching regulator (4 to 40V). As previously said, the heart of everything is an ESP32 that interfaces to the chip that converts the CAN-BUS communication into a TTL, but it is possible to use special modules by adapting the circuit and the code.