- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
CanLite: the board to hack the car’s Can Bus network
Voltlog is hacking his car console through the CAN bus. According to the author, for his projects, the available CAN bus interface cards are somewhat lacking. So he designed his own wireless CAN bus hacking and development module called ESP32 CanLite.
The project is published as open source and the files can be extracted from its GitHub repository. The board is powered by the car’s + 12V power supply, so it uses a wide input range switching regulator (4 to 40V). As previously said, the heart of everything is an ESP32 that interfaces to the chip that converts the CAN-BUS communication into a TTL, but it is possible to use special modules by adapting the circuit and the code.