- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
CanLite: the board to hack the car’s Can Bus network
Voltlog is hacking his car console through the CAN bus. According to the author, for his projects, the available CAN bus interface cards are somewhat lacking. So he designed his own wireless CAN bus hacking and development...
- Posted 1 year ago
NoCAN: wired IoT platform for makers, based on CAN-bus
Omzlo has won Kickstarter funding for a NoCAN platform for wired IoT home automation that connects sensor nodes to a Raspberry Pi. An Omzlo PiMaster HAT board mediates between the Pi and multiple, Arduino-compatible CANZERO boards that...
- Posted 4 years ago
CANable: the Open Source USB to CAN Adapter
The CANable is a small open-source USB to CAN adapter. The CANable shows up as a virtual serial port on your computer and acts as a serial-line to CAN interface. On Linux the CANable works natively with...
- Posted 5 years ago
Sfera Labs Expands Strato Pi Family with the Brand New Strato Pi CAN
Sfera Labs has launched its latest Strato Pi RPi add-on for the Raspberry Pi 2 or 3, the Strato Pi CAN. Like its siblings, the StratoPi CAN provides a wide-range power supply and galvanically isolated RS-485 transceiver...
- Posted 6 years ago
ArduEcu: the groundbreaking waterproof and rugged Arduino ECU
ArduECU is an IP69K-rated waterproof, rugged and impact-resistant electronic control unit (ECU) based on an ATmega328. The ECU can be programmed with the Arduino IDE and also supports CoDeSys, meaning you can now configure your ArduECU with...
- Posted 6 years ago