- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Jolla Open Tablet is here to stay!
Jolla open source powered tablet just raised $1,824,055
on Indiegogo. Looks like this project is here to stay and we would encourage the funders to move from commoditised hardware into open hardware:
Our Indiegogo campaign has ended. Big thank you to all 13,115 contributors! Together we raised over $1.82M, nearly five times the initial goal.
Worth giving a look if you need to buy a new device!