- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Jolla Open Tablet is here to stay!
Jolla open source powered tablet just raised $1,824,055
on Indiegogo. Looks like this project is here to stay and we would encourage the funders to move from commoditised hardware into open hardware:
Our Indiegogo campaign has ended. Big thank you to all 13,115 contributors! Together we raised over $1.82M, nearly five times the initial goal.
via Jolla Tablet – worlds first crowdsourced tablet | Indiegogo.
Worth giving a look if you need to buy a new device!