- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
AstroBox Touch gives you the best 3D Printing experience possible
Astroprint has just revealed his new product on Kickstarter: The AstroBox Touch. Designed for 3D Printer Owners, Developers, and 3D Printer Manufacturers, AstroBox is a simple, powerful touchscreen that is wireless, cloud connected, and infinitely extensible with apps. Think...
- Posted 7 years ago
Jolla Open Tablet is here to stay!
Jolla open source powered tablet just raised $1,824,055 on Indiegogo. Looks like this project is here to stay and we would encourage the funders to move from commoditised hardware into open hardware: Our Indiegogo campaign has ended. Big...
- Posted 9 years ago