- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 13 hours ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Unseen Art Is Crowdfunding An Open Source Platform To Make Fine Art Accessible Via 3D Printing | TechCrunch
Making art more accessible to blind and visually impaired people is founder Marc Dillon’s new mission. After almost a quarter century working in the mobile industry — latterly at alternative mobile OS maker, Jolla, from where he...
- Posted 8 years ago
Jolla Open Tablet is here to stay!
Jolla open source powered tablet just raised $1,824,055 on Indiegogo. Looks like this project is here to stay and we would encourage the funders to move from commoditised hardware into open hardware: Our Indiegogo campaign has ended. Big...
- Posted 9 years ago