- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 3 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Farewell to Google Code, live long and prosper GitHub, Bitbucket and SouceForge
On March 13th, Google Code announced publicly the dismissal of their service, sending also a communication to all people who is keeping projects on that system explaining what is happening and which steps to follow to migrate...
- Posted 7 years ago
Jolla Open Tablet is here to stay!
Jolla open source powered tablet just raised $1,824,055 on Indiegogo. Looks like this project is here to stay and we would encourage the funders to move from commoditised hardware into open hardware: Our Indiegogo campaign has ended. Big...
- Posted 8 years ago