- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 6 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
FlexVolt: an open-source software powered EMG biosensor
This project once again demonstrates that cheap and componentized hardware plus open source software can innovate almost every sector.
Although there’s no mention of Open Source Hardware here, the guys are committed to develop open source software on top of that.
FlexVolt measures electrical signals in your muscles. Educate, monitor fitness or physical therapy, or create body-machine interfaces.
FlexVolt makes EMG technology, generally only used by medical professionals and costing thousands of dollars, user-friendly and affordable. Use your biosignals to: evaluate progress in physical training or therapy; compose music; control your mouse or lights in your house; teach students about biosignals, measuring data and comparison of different inputs; whatever your imagination can come up with!
FlexVolt can be used as a a tool to improve your body, as a new creative input, or as a fun way to teach students about biomedical science and data collection.
Once you capture your biosignals with your computer, we are developing open source apps that allow you to do things like…