- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 1 month ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 4 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 5 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Vestigen’s Project Ara Sensors improve our life
Modular open mobiles are getting closer, and the disruptive applications as well. Vestigen is a company that is designing and manufacturing smart sensors for Project Ara that could really improve our lives: “Project Ara is getting closer...
- Posted 7 years ago
FlexVolt: an open-source software powered EMG biosensor
This project once again demonstrates that cheap and componentized hardware plus open source software can innovate almost every sector. Although there’s no mention of Open Source Hardware here, the guys are committed to develop open source software...
- Posted 8 years ago