- Make your curtains smartPosted 1 day ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 5 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 6 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
BlocksCAD wants to build a drag-and-drop 3D CAD for Kids
Despite the amount of funding that is looking for is a bit challenging we encourage you to support this kids targeted project to create a “drag-and-drop 3D Computer Aided Design and modeling tool designed for use by elementary-age children”.
It’s always great to see education related projects coming up on kickstarter.
What is BlocksCAD?
Imagine a drag-and-drop 3D Computer Aided Design and modeling tool designed for use by elementary-age children. Then give it the features, flexibility, and power of a professional-level program. Then release it as an open source project so it can be improved and built upon by the community.