- Make your curtains smartPosted 3 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
Arcade Coder for kid programmers
Tech Will Save Us has unveiled its new flagship product, the Arcade Coder, via a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. The Arcade Coder is an educational product that is a tactile, programmable game console. It helps kids become confident game...
- Posted 4 years ago
Bring your creations to life
A kit for experimenting with electronics at any age by taking advantage of Arduino’s versatility and a well-equipped hardware section. More and more, electronics and programming are approaching school and students, even younger students in these...
- Posted 5 years ago
3D printed Rasberry Pi Walkie-Talkie: perfect for your kids!
A recent projectable tutorial on how to 3D print a custom walkie talkie proves that modern technology can very closely resemble the popular generations old comm pieces. Starting out as a project for Daniel Chote’s kids, his walkie talkie...
- Posted 7 years ago
BlocksCAD wants to build a drag-and-drop 3D CAD for Kids
Despite the amount of funding that is looking for is a bit challenging we encourage you to support this kids targeted project to create a “drag-and-drop 3D Computer Aided Design and modeling tool designed for use by...
- Posted 9 years ago
INTOINO inclusive DIY KITS raise funds on Indiegogo
Cool inclusive project debuts on indiegogo: INTOINOs are MAKERS kits that allow you to build electronic projects and “Internet of Things” without being a programmer or an engineer. Everyone can be a MAKER! For a year INTOINO has...
- Posted 9 years ago
The Electronics Calculator Pro Android App for Students
Someone submitted this news to our Submit service (check it out here). It’s a cool Android app for kids experiencing electronics: This application is basically made for students. It contains a lots of formulas for calculating current,...
- Posted 10 years ago