- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Arcade Coder for kid programmers
Tech Will Save Us has unveiled its new flagship product, the Arcade Coder, via a crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter. The Arcade Coder is an educational product that is a tactile, programmable game console. It helps kids become confident game...
- Posted 4 years ago
Bring your creations to life
A kit for experimenting with electronics at any age by taking advantage of Arduino’s versatility and a well-equipped hardware section. More and more, electronics and programming are approaching school and students, even younger students in these...
- Posted 6 years ago
3D printed Rasberry Pi Walkie-Talkie: perfect for your kids!
A recent projectable tutorial on how to 3D print a custom walkie talkie proves that modern technology can very closely resemble the popular generations old comm pieces. Starting out as a project for Daniel Chote’s kids, his walkie talkie...
- Posted 7 years ago
BlocksCAD wants to build a drag-and-drop 3D CAD for Kids
Despite the amount of funding that is looking for is a bit challenging we encourage you to support this kids targeted project to create a “drag-and-drop 3D Computer Aided Design and modeling tool designed for use by...
- Posted 9 years ago
INTOINO inclusive DIY KITS raise funds on Indiegogo
Cool inclusive project debuts on indiegogo: INTOINOs are MAKERS kits that allow you to build electronic projects and “Internet of Things” without being a programmer or an engineer. Everyone can be a MAKER! For a year INTOINO has...
- Posted 10 years ago
The Electronics Calculator Pro Android App for Students
Someone submitted this news to our Submit service (check it out here). It’s a cool Android app for kids experiencing electronics: This application is basically made for students. It contains a lots of formulas for calculating current,...
- Posted 10 years ago