- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
INTOINO inclusive DIY KITS raise funds on Indiegogo
Cool inclusive project debuts on indiegogo:
INTOINOs are MAKERS kits that allow you to build electronic projects and “Internet of Things” without being a programmer or an engineer.
Everyone can be a MAKER!
For a year INTOINO has been working hard to democratize electronics and the Internet of Things to enable everyone, makers, artists, designers and students to build their own project!
Take part in the “Third Industrial Revolution”!