- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
STEMpedia: the Most Comprehensive STEM Robotics Learning Platform
Agilo Research is a EdTech hardware startup working in the field of STEM education to foster creativity and innovativeness among young generation.
STEMpedia is part of Agilo Research and it is a go-to platform for everything you need to get creative. Through a mix of theory with experiential and experimenting learning, STEMpedia wants to teach children of eight years of age and above how to develop 21st-century skills that will be the basis of tomorrow’s jobs: Electronics, Programming, and Robotics.
After a successful Indiegogo campaign, STEMpedia is ready to move to production. Now with an extension in the Indiegogo campaign, there is a new referral program which goal is to reach more students, teachers, and schools. The more schools, students, and teachers know about STEMpedia and the learning opportunities it offers the better STEM educational tools they are going to have to improve their STEM education.
Some examples of what kids can create with the STEMpedia Starter Kit include: