- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 5 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Ultra sonic distance finder with live status
This is a simple yet great and super easy project. In this project, we are using one ultrasonic sensor to track one object in one dimension, and finding it’s distance.
Through this project, we can tell whether the object is going further, or coming closer, or it is at same point- it is not moving.
In this project we are using only 2 main hardware that are :
- any type of Arduino board can be used (uno, nano, mega, etc.), but it should have 5v output. I have used Arduino nano.
- Ultrasonic sensor (HC-SRO-4)