- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 3 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 4 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 6 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 6 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Ultra sonic distance finder with live status
This is a simple yet great and super easy project. In this project, we are using one ultrasonic sensor to track one object in one dimension, and finding it’s distance.
Through this project, we can tell whether the object is going further, or coming closer, or it is at same point- it is not moving.
In this project we are using only 2 main hardware that are :
- any type of Arduino board can be used (uno, nano, mega, etc.), but it should have 5v output. I have used Arduino nano.
- Ultrasonic sensor (HC-SRO-4)