- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 1 week ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Ultra sonic distance finder with live status
This is a simple yet great and super easy project. In this project, we are using one ultrasonic sensor to track one object in one dimension, and finding it’s distance.
Through this project, we can tell whether the object is going further, or coming closer, or it is at same point- it is not moving.
In this project we are using only 2 main hardware that are :
- any type of Arduino board can be used (uno, nano, mega, etc.), but it should have 5v output. I have used Arduino nano.
- Ultrasonic sensor (HC-SRO-4)