- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDE
Getting to know and evaluate the software offer for PCB, in order to choose the best one for our needs. Designing an electronic board is a considerable and varied effort, both in terms of board design,...
- Posted 2 years ago
3 Open source CAD programs
As I’ve strived to replace more and more of software in my life with open source options, Blender turned out to just as good for my 3D modeling needs, whether I was playing with models created for...
- Posted 7 years ago
BlocksCAD wants to build a drag-and-drop 3D CAD for Kids
Despite the amount of funding that is looking for is a bit challenging we encourage you to support this kids targeted project to create a “drag-and-drop 3D Computer Aided Design and modeling tool designed for use by...
- Posted 8 years ago
Register you 3Drag on 3Hubs (plus a bonus interview)
Do you follow the work at 3DHubs? You should. This amazing dutch born startup is building a worldwide, peer to peer network of affiliated 3Dprinter owners that can help you print wherever your are. Since few weeks,...
- Posted 9 years ago
Autodesk acquires Tinkercad
In case you lost it, Autodesk announced they’ve signed a deal to acquire Tinkercad and revive the popular web-based 3D design tool and its growing community of makers and educators. via MAKE | Tinkercad is Back! Autodesk...
- Posted 10 years ago