- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
COME BACK TO MAKER FAIRE ROME – THE EUROPEAN EDITION 2021
Maker Faire Rome is the largest European innovation event publicly showcasing inventions, ideas, solutions, the latest discoveries in technological research, robotics and artificial intelligence. At Maker Faire Rome we are always looking for people who can show us the future that lies just around the corner, something we need today more than ever.
This year’s Maker Faire Rome will take place in phygital mode.
From 8th to 10th October we will be back in attendance in Rome but we’re also keeping the digital format on our channels, to reach the public everywhere and give all selected projects the opportunity to exhibit safely, onsite or online.
And there’s more: for 2021 we have redesigned the format and the duration of the event. For the first time, Maker Faire Rome will continue beyond 10 October with a series of collateral events taking us right through the autumn.
Is your project, your idea or your prototype the innovation we’ve all been waiting for? Maker Faire Rome is the event for you! Join the great team of makers, innovative companies, startups, and artisans who for 9 years have made our event the largest in Europe.
Apply now to the Call for Makers!
What is the Call for Makers?
The Call for Makers is the Call aimed at makers, teams, MPMIs, startups, artisans, and creatives from all over the world.
The 2020 edition took place entirely digitally, between virtual stands and interactive projects. This year there is a strong desire to return to physical presence, to touch the most incredible innovations and to meet makers and visitors. That’s why #MFR2021 is also back to onsite mode, allowing exhibitors – in full compliance with all safety and distancing standards – to exhibit their projects selected through the Call for Makers within a physical space ready to welcome the best of creativity and innovation from all over the world.
The Call for Makers gives you the opportunity to submit your idea to our curators. If you are selected, we will offer you a free space – physical or digital – to exhibit your project or hold your presentation or performance during Maker Faire Rome 2021.
Call for Makers 2021: submit your project and apply by July 15th
If you are selected, you will be able to offer the public:
- your project
- a performance
- a talk
- a workshop
Maker Faire Rome 2021 topics
Between the “traditional” and a number of new themes, this year’s Maker Faire Rome once again offers a broad range of topics. Here’s a sneak peek at what you’ll find at #MFR2021:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data
- Circular Economy
- Digital Manufacturing
- IoT & Electronics
- Mobility and Drones
- Smart Cities
The countdown has officially begun: The Call for Makers is open, we are coming, only you are missing!
Take part now!