- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 week ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 months ago
RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROM
In this post we are going to learn how to build a RFID based attendance system using Arduino development board, RC522 RFID reader module and external EEPROM. We will take a brief look at RC522 RFID module, external EEPROM and other circuit modules that makes this proposed RFID attendance system work.
RFID card based system is so commonly used in our modern life such that you must have come across at-least one point in your life at schools, offices, train stations, libraries etc.
In this post we will learn how to build an attendance system that can store attendance of 100 people and 255 attendance counts per person.