- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
An opensource, intelligent Ambient Light for your TV
Truly, truly, truly beautiful project that, indeed got funding on kickstarter. Sometimes people are geniuses.
What is AmbliLED HD?
AmbiLED HD is the first high resolution ambient light conversation kit for computer monitors.
We started out designing it as just an open source fun project, but after our prototype generated a large amount of interest,we have decided to offer this as a commercial product.
Common commercial and DIY ambient light systems use 3-30 LEDs around the display. This is because every individual RGB LED requires 3 pins to control the colours. This means a lot of cables and connectors between LEDs and controller.