- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Taking an active interest in display technology
This post is sponsored by Choosing the right display technology for your next application requires an eye for detail A color display is hard to beat in any application and continued price...
- Posted 7 years ago
An opensource, intelligent Ambient Light for your TV
Truly, truly, truly beautiful project that, indeed got funding on kickstarter. Sometimes people are geniuses. What is AmbliLED HD? AmbiLED HD is the first high resolution ambient light conversation kit for computer monitors. We started out designing...
- Posted 9 years ago