- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
AirEnergy 3D is a 3D printed, opensource, mobile wind turbine
This recently funded project for an open source mobile green energy generator (a wind turbine) that you can carry with you!
It’s a 3D printed, foldable wind turbine boosting 300W of power and it’s also open source!
once we develop AirEnergy3D we will upload all technical data for everyone to use free of charge. All the components are fully catalogued, together with assembly instructions