- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
AirEnergy 3D is a 3D printed, opensource, mobile wind turbine
This recently funded project for an open source mobile green energy generator (a wind turbine) that you can carry with you!
It’s a 3D printed, foldable wind turbine boosting 300W of power and it’s also open source!
once we develop AirEnergy3D we will upload all technical data for everyone to use free of charge. All the components are fully catalogued, together with assembly instructions