- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
AirEnergy 3D is a 3D printed, opensource, mobile wind turbine
This recently funded project for an open source mobile green energy generator (a wind turbine) that you can carry with you!
It’s a 3D printed, foldable wind turbine boosting 300W of power and it’s also open source!
once we develop AirEnergy3D we will upload all technical data for everyone to use free of charge. All the components are fully catalogued, together with assembly instructions
via AirEnergy 3D – A 3D printed, opensource, mobile wind turbine by Omni3D — Kickstarter.