- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Solar Powered Cellular Weather Station
Measure wind, rain, temperature, humidity, and light in remote locations using ThingSpeak, Particle, and the Sentient Things IoT Node. This project describes the latest generation of a weather station used by the ThingSpeak team at MathWorks...
- Posted 3 years ago
MINI WIND TURBINE
A small wind generator which can be installed on a balcony or on the roof, capable of providing electricity to store in accumulators in order to power, for instance, domestic utilizers such as the video surveillance...
- Posted 4 years ago
AirEnergy 3D is a 3D printed, opensource, mobile wind turbine
This recently funded project for an open source mobile green energy generator (a wind turbine) that you can carry with you! It’s a 3D printed, foldable wind turbine boosting 300W of power and it’s also open source!...
- Posted 8 years ago