- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Thingystock is an Expandable, open Delta 3D Printer
Another interesting printer is on kickstarter with a clever mechanism for expanding the bed size:
The Thingystock is completely upgradeable by the user. The frame is made in 3 parts and, by simply adding additional pieces, can be expanded to support larger bed sizes. The rods can be replaced with taller ones, the arms can be replaced with longer ones.. the possibilities are endless. The 150x150x200mm circular build volume will be perfect for most users.
via Thingystock – The Expandable, open Delta 3D Printer by Matt and Alyssa Wahlers — Kickstarter.