- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 1 month ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
The (open source) Idea Generator
This is totally a Chindōgu invention. I’m surprised the guys even it 1k$ mark – friends and family – but this is so cool, and it’s a demonstration of what you can actually find on Kickstarter. Incredible stuff.
We’ve all experienced the frustration of creative drought. You’re sitting down, trying to come up with your next great idea; that amazing Kickstarter project that will take the Internet by storm and make the world a better place. But instead of a gushing river of amazing ideas flowing straight from your brain to your computer screen, your mind is a total blank. Then you start to think of those hilarious doge photos you saw on Reddit last night and isn’t there probably a bunch of cool stuff on BoingBoing right now that you could be reading and wait was that a squirrel in the horse head feeder out the window say that reminds me, I’m hungry. I think I’ll go make a sandwich.
Brain freeze. Writer’s block. Coder’s collapse. Engineer’s enigma. Musician’s meltdown. Singer’s stoppage. Painter’s Paradox. Before today, there has been no effective remedy for these plagues upon our collective creative consciousness.
That was then. This is now. This is META.
META is your own personal Motivational Electronic Text Advisor. Hand-made, open source, Arduino-powered, retro, and completely hackable; META is the quickest, most elegant way to solve your creative block in seconds.